Our Faith Statement
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is our manual for living in this world.
- There is one God, existent as three persons; the Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was made flesh, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born to a virgin, led a sinless life, suffered and died on the cross for our transgressions, rose again on the third day and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
- There is only one way to the Father and that is through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who paid our ransom with His blood as atonement for man’s sin. We cannot earn our right to heaven as nothing we do of ourselves merits entrance. It is a free gift through God’s grace and only by accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior and submitting to God with a true heart are we allowed entrance.
- Man has a free will and he can choose to have a personal relationship with Jesus as his Lord and Savior, being re-born to a new life with Him, and receive God’s gift of salvation and eternal life by grace – or man can choose not to, therefore choosing eternal damnation.
- Water baptism is an important step in man’s spiritual walk and renewal in the Lord as well as a public symbol of our dedication to Him.
- We are spirit filled Christians believing in the gifts of, the baptism and indwelling of, the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus will return with power and glory to gather His elect. He will judge all mankind. Satan will be overthrown. God’s people will reign with Him for all eternity.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19 (ESV)